Wednesday 21 November 2012

hen's party, cooking work shop


Hen's party
 cooking workshop

I had a wonderful time the other day. 15 gorgeous girls rocked up at my doorstep ready to cook up a storm.  They arrived to celebrate Kristy’s hens party and wanted an experience of a different kind. Instead of the usual ‘cringe and binge’ hens party, they opted for a canapé cooking workshop with champagne. It was a unique and fun day with raucous laughter, bubbly and naughty, spirited and light with tasty bites shared. Wow! I thought, these girls will not suffer from hangovers or memory loss or bankrupted wallets but they might suffer a bellyache from all the joy and fun.  I was prepared for a wild cooking time, this was a hens party after all. The girls needn’t have worried as my motto remains ‘what happens in my kitchen stays in my kitchen’.











 HEN’S PARTY MENU 



FUN COOKING WORKSHOP



 ROVING CANAPE


SPICY CHICKEN SALAD IN WONTON

HALUMI PARCELS SERVED W/ BABA GANUSH

MUSHROOM + FETTA CHEESE PUFF PASTRY TARTLET

SPRING ROSTI WITH HERBED BARRAMUNDI+ SPOON SALAD




1 comment:

  1. Hey there. I found your blog via Google whilst searching for a similar topic, your website came up. It looks good. I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks to come back later.
    Caterers in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete